- This event has passed.
Embroidery 101 for Beginners
June 17 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Cost: *$25, which includes a flour sack tea towel.
Come learn the basics of embroidery in this class. If you’ve never embroidered or if you haven’t for years, this is the class for you! You will learn 4 basic stitches and then begin stitching up your own beautiful tea towel.
*You will also need the one-time purchase of basic embroidery supplies/equipment to get started in embroidery. These are sold in the 101 Embroidery Kit for $45 (Items sold separately are $55). This kit contains everything you need to start embroidery and to take future classes. The kit contains: Embroidery hoop, multiple size needles, embroidery scissors w/sheath, 5 colors of floss, SJE reusable pattern, water soluble maker, Pocket Embroidery Guide, a flour sack tea towel, 5 floss bobbins, all in a handy stitch case.
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class. Club kits will be held for up to 6 weeks.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.