- This event has passed.
Farmhouse Stool Class
May 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come to this amazing class and learn how to make a fabulous farmhouse stool. At this workshop you will learn all about Sweet Pickins Milk Paint, how to use it, and tips and tricks to achieve various finishes. The workshop fee includes an extremely sturdy solid all wood stool, two sample size Sweet Pickins Milk Paint colors of your choice and all other supplies to finish your stool. Class is limited to 8 attendees. To guarantee your seat please pay in advance. Walk-ins are welcome if seats are available on the day of class.
Class will run approximately 2 1/2 hours.
Custom sizes, words or small designs are available for an additional fee. Contact the shop 3-5 days prior to your class date. Private classes are available. Please contact Speckled Feather Mercantile for more information.
Class fee: $75
Class size: 4 min, 8 max
*wear clothing appropriate to paint in
**class may be canceled/rescheduled if a minimum of 5 participants isn’t reached
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.