Farmhouse Tier Tray
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$65
Prepayment required by April 20th.
In this class we will build and paint an easy 2 tier wood tray. We will also create 7 home decor items. Included in the class are all the items shown. You will learn to make an easy potted felt succulent, beaded poms with handmade tassels, stamped book spines, galvanized monogram, stamped framed saying, decorated wood house and rolled book paper accent pieces. Then you can fill in the tray with treasure you may already own or shop our tier tray bar!
Stamped sayings are personalized and your choice.
Color options available for tray.
Specify letter choice for monogram at sign up
Bring to class:
Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.