- This event has passed.
Farmhouse Wood Star
July 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We’ve added to our “It’s A Sign” class!!! Join us for the second of our sign class spin-offs.
Start your collage wall with your custom, handmade sign, next add your beautiful floral arrow and NOW add to the awesomeness with this Farmhouse Wood Star!
In this class, you will learn how to create your own stained, painted and distressed wood, milk paint star. Class fee includes everything you will need to make your own star, ready to hang or add to your decor! You will be able to choose up to three Sweet Pickins Milk Paint colors to match your sign perfectly to your home or office! Stars will be available pre-stained in two colors (Honey Oak or Jacobean). Unless you specify your stain preference ahead of time, colors will be available on a first come basis.
Remember, custom sized stars are available for an additional cost and must be requested 1 week prior to class date. Private classes are available, please contact SFM for additional information.
Class will run approximately 1.5 hours.
Class Fee: $40 or 2 stars for $60
Star size: Approx. 24”
Class Size: 10 participants
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Come down to the shop or email SFM to prepay and guarantee your seat!
*wear clothing appropriate for painting
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.