- This event has passed.
Felt Flower Christmas Tree
November 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Prepayment by: November 15th
In this class you will learn how to cut and create basic felt flowers. You will be able to recreate all of these flowers if you want to make a forest of trees or other home decor items. You will receive 4 sheets of felt (your choice of colors) and 1 wood tree of your choice. There are a several styles/sizes available. Depending on the style/size you may be able to decorate more than one tree (additional trees are priced as marked).
Bring to class: sharp scissors, glue gun/sticks
*sample tree is 7″
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.