Felt Makers Club
July 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Cost: $65/6 sessions/3 projects
(Plus cost of wood project pieces)
Last day to prepay July 11th
Join the club and receive a discount on felt supplies.
(As a bonus for becoming a club member, we will have one free project which will be offered on July 21st during our Showcase Saturday Craft)
25% discount off of the felt items listed:
*hot glue sticks
*hot glue guns
*flower making dies
- Club membership includes felt needed to learn and create finished projects.
Additional cost based on the three finished projects chosen. ($10-18 per project)
Club will meet once a month, on a Sunday afternoon, dates listed below. The first three sessions will focus on techniques/design/tips. The last three sessions will be creating projects with the felt pieces we made in the first three sessions. We will also be creating additional felt pieces to complete these projects. If you miss one of the first three sessions, you will still be able to complete projects by using pre made felt pieces. Monthly attendance is highly recommended in order to take advantage of all the instructional materials. Kits will not be available for those unable to attend a session as this club is intentionally teaching techniques and tips in order to create finished projects. It is possible that it could take an additional session to complete a project.
**All about felt/shapes Etc. session #1 (July 22nd)
**All about felt/shapes Etc. session #2 (August 5th)
**All about felt/shapes Etc. session #3 (September 30th)
We will make three projects during the remaining three months.
(October 21st, November 18th, December 2nd)
*Club members will collectively choose the three projects from the following options:
Last name/Saying Round Wood Sign
Wood Pennant Banner Wall Hanging
Galvanized Wall Planter
Embroidery Hoop W/Board
*projects subject to change, due to availability of supplies
**first three sessions concentrates on design/technique, the items created in these sessions will then be used on future projects.
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.