- This event has passed.
It’s a Sign Class
July 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at Speckled Feather Mercantile for our wildly popular “It’s A Sign” class. At this class you will learn how to create your own distressed wood, milk paint sign. Class fee includes everything you will need to make your own sign, ready to hang when you get home. There are over 200 designs to choose from. If you would like to have a custom design, ready to make when you arrive at class, please notify SFM within 5 days of your class date. There will be an additional $10 fee for custom templates.
Class is limited to 8 participants. Remember, custom sized signs and designs are available for an additional cost and must be requested 5 days prior to class date. Private classes are available, please contact SFM for additional information.
Class will run approximately 3 hours.
Class Fee: Large $60, Medium $50
Class Size: 8 max
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Come down to the shop or email SFM to prepay and guarantee your seat!
*wear clothing appropriate for painting
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.