- This event has passed.
Jelly Roll Rug
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: $65 (includes all materials)
Prepayment required by May 15th
These jelly roll rugs are a great way to brighten up your kitchen, play room, RVs, glampers, dog beds, laundry room and so much more. Your choice of jelly roll can be reserved ahead of time or chosen at the time of class, several color combinations will be available. This will be a two part class and the second class time will be decided before you leave.
Bring to class: a sewing machine (two are available for use but you must reserve ahead of time), about 1000 yds of thread (available for purchase) to coordinate with your color of rug, fabric scissors if you have them.
Taught By: Ami
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.