Magical Christmas Fairy Garden & Ornaments
December 14 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: Class Fee is FREE! (You just pay for items used to create your garden.)
Pick your session:
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
2:30 – 4:30 pm
Come make a garden of magic with us! A large selection of Christmas items available to make a centerpiece or sweet gift for the Fairy lover you know! OR create magical Christmas Ornaments with miniature Fairy Garden fun!! Of course, the option to create an everyday garden to be enjoyed year round is available as well. Fairy Gardens make wonderful gifts created from the heart (and a little magic!)
Event is ala carte, no class fee for Christmas!
*Please, no outside product brought to class.
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.