- This event has passed.
Speckled Feather March Creative Escape Challenge
March 5 @ 8:00 am - March 20 @ 4:00 pm
How it works:
Kits are limited- while supplies last!
1) Purchase a craft kit from the store by March 15. Kits are only $15 (with a retail value of $18+) and each kit is filled with the same papers and embellishments.
2) Create ANY project you want using only the supplies in your kit. Whether your forte is scrap-booking, card making, mixed media, or home decor, we want to see your take on the kit! Roll up your sleeves and get your creative juices flowing.
3) Projects are due in store or via photograph emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 20th.
4) Voting will take place in store and via social media (Facebook and Instagram) March 20-30. For projects submitted via photograph, a print out of your project will be displayed along with physical project entries in the store. Public voting will be open worldwide via social media! Tell your friends and family to vote for your project to increase your chances of winning.
5) We’ll tally up all the votes (in-store and online) and the project earning the most votes wins.
6) Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
March 2019 Challenge Kit Contents:
1 Sheet Each:
- My Mind’s Eye – The Sweetest Thing – Honey “Perfect” Flawless double-sided 12×12 paper
- Studio Calico – Sundrifter – Meadowland double-sided 12×12 paper
- Studio Calico- Story Time Collection – Nighty Night double-sided 12×12 paper
- Bazzill Basics Coral Cream 8-1/2×11 cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Blue Note 8-1/2×11 cardstock
- Prima 8-1/2×11 Gold Vellum
1/2 pack Carta Bella Flora Enamel Dora
1 Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen in Midas Touch
2 Assorted Prima Flowers- Love Clippings
18″ May Arts Hand-dyed 1″ Silk Ribbon in River Side
18″ American Crafts Pom-Pom Trim in Rouge
Assorted Sequins from My Mind’s Eye On Trend
“hello” die cut using Mega “hello” die cut from Alt & New
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.