Events for December 15, 2018
Sold out! Seats available in the individual events. (JOY sign, Trees & Gnome) Cost: $100 Prepayment required by December 12th Sign up for all three wood home decor classes and get the gnome friend class for FREE along with a special goodie bag filled with surprises and treats. (Or choose just one project, see event […]Find out more »
Cost: $50 Prepayment required by December 12th Decorate a large wood ornament shape using paint and glitter. Add a wreath and bow to finish off your home decor piece. Farmhouse design is a “hot” trend this year, but this project can be created with traditional Christmas colors too! Several paint options, ribbons and trims available! […]Find out more »
SOLD OUT! If you have paid you have a seat! See you in class! Cost: $25 Prepayment required by December 12th. Create a Christmas sign using a custom designed wood truck and other fun embellishments! Color options available for truck and Christmas papers for background. Make this for yourself or give as a gift. Sign […]Find out more »
Cost:$25 Prepayment required by December 12th Decorate two hand cut wood trees using a large variety of Christmas papers, trims and ribbons. Two styles of trees to choose from. Trees measure 12.5” & 16” tall. *Bring to class: Scissors Hot glue gun/sticks Nail file *these items can be purchased here at SFMFind out more »
Cost: $10 Prepayment required by December 12th Learn how to make a cute gnome using common household items that you may already have. Once you start making these creatures you won’t want to stop! Color options available. *Bring to class: Hot glue gun/sticks Scissors *all available for purchase at SFMFind out more »
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Seats are only confirmed with pre-payment. Email us to pre-pay and guarantee your seat. Invoices are valid until the end of day sent.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- In an effort to keep classes on schedule. please arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a class if class participants are less than 3. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead. No refunds will be issued.
- Club kits will be available for pickup after the class.
- No babies or children under the age of 14 (except in designated family-friendly classes). If a class is designated family-friendly, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult, and must pay the full class fee.
- Club sessions require you to bring your basic tools, such as adhesive, pop dots, scissors, jewelry-making tools, etc. see class description for further details.
All sales are final.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our workroom during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you. Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We regularly take photos of our classes for use on our website and Facebook. If you object to us using your image, please let us know.