Think outside of the box and show us your skills for a chance to WIN a $20 gift certificate to Speckled Feather Mercantile!
How it works:
Kits are limited- while supplies last!
1) Purchase a craft kit from the store by March 15. Kits are only $15 (with a retail value of $18+) and each kit is filled with the same papers and embellishments.
2) Create ANY project you want using only the supplies in your kit. Whether your forte is scrap-booking, card making, mixed media, or home decor, we want to see your take on the kit! Roll up your sleeves and get your creative juices flowing.
3) Projects are due in store or via photograph emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 20th.
4) Voting will take place in store and via social media (Facebook and Instagram) March 20-30. For projects submitted via photograph, a print out of your project will be displayed along with physical project entries in the store. Public voting will be open worldwide via social media! Tell your friends and family to vote for your project to increase your chances of winning.
5) We’ll tally up all the votes (in-store and online) and the project earning the most votes wins.
6) Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
Not a local but still want to join the fun? Kits may be shipped out (shipping charges apply). Should the winner be located outside the area, an alternate prize of $20 value shipped to them in lieu of a gift certificate.
Fine print: All items in the kit MUST be used in your project; however, it is acceptable for only a portion of each item to be used on the final project (if the kit contains 18″ of a certain ribbon and you only use 6″ of it in your final creation, that still works). You may use a black or white pen and/or a basic display piece (plain frame, blank canvas, empty embroidery hoop, etc.), BUT these items should be used minimally so as not to detract from the kit contents. No additional embellishments, stamps, inks, die cuts, paper, or other media may be used other than those mentioned above.